**NOTE: WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THIS POSITION, BUT APPLYING HERE WILL PUT YOU IN THE POOL FOR FUTURE PROGRAM ASSOCIATE ROLES!**
Uncharted is seeking a Program Associate to ensure operational excellence and support its programs (both accelerator programs like Visible Connect and collective impact programs). This will likely be a rotational program to give you the opportunity to dive deep into at least several accelerator programs. Your job will be to ensure the program runs smoothly and achieves its desired aims which include inspiring the community, showcasing Uncharted ventures to potential mentors, and enabling serendipitous connections.
- Support all project communication for all stakeholders, partners, funders, entrepreneurs, and internal communication to Uncharted team
- Support the Program Manager and organize information for “2-pagers” for each organization
- Support the Program Manager to collect any necessary documentation for each organization
- Help the Program Manager coordinate the interview process for selection
- Support the Event Coordinator in coordinating and executing travel and event logistics
- Support in the execution and delivery of the program
- Be a team player: assist in other programs, work on strategic projects, and develop meaningful and beneficial relationships across the Uncharted network.
- Contribute in the orchestration and execution of sophisticated office pranks targeted at various members of the team
Are you the right fit?
Comfortable under pressure: You’ll need to keep a lot of balls in the air and be in a lot of places at once!
- Uncompromising record of punctuality, hospitality, and organizational capability
- Believes that we > I
Proactive and relentless relationship-builder: You are skilled at building and maintaining relationships in a warm, genuine way. And you don't take no for an answer; you're relentless in your efforts to build relationships.
Strong organizational skills: Your success is built upon a foundation of methodical, personal organization that gives you the confidence to reach deadlines and achieve outcomes even when there are numerous other "priorities" and distractions.
Comfort in fast-paced, dynamic environments: You are willing to tackle projects without much guidance/structure. You are the one who builds structure. For example, you have stepped into ambiguous and disorganized situations and built out game-plans and next steps.
Mission and culture contributor: Most importantly - you are deeply committed to the mission and vision of Uncharted and you will do whatever it takes to achieve it. You see this role as an opportunity to exercise your passion and align your values and purpose with the values and purpose of an organization attempting to put a dent in the world’s most pressing problems. You are a culture-creator, and you believe in the power of creating environments where people can belong and thrive.
Location: Denver, Colorado (just north of RiNo in the Cole neighborhood) with minimal travel
- Healthcare including dental and vision plan which starts on the 1st of the month after hire. Uncharted pays 75% of premiums for our employees.
- SIMPLE IRA with up to 3% matching
- 5 weeks paid vacation accrued over a year
- 10 holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible work schedules (currently our team works remotely approx. 40% of each week)
- Generous family leave policies
- Relocation assistance available
We are committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace in which everyone is welcomed, valued, and supported. Uncharted recruits, employs, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic or family medical history, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.